Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Panic Attack.

It wasn’t just cars.


It’s everything.



Screams.

Loud music.

Heat.

Discomfort.




The idea of not being able to escape triggers it.


The thought of not being able to make it stop makes it worse.


It builds up and it gets to your head.


To my head.



My heart feels it welling up and it beats faster just to cope up.

My psyche screams.

My body gets confused.

My lungs start to catch its phase.

I can’t breathe.



I can’t think.

My head will explode.



And the worst thing when it happens is that..

No one would ever understand.

3 comments:

thechico said...

Wow, hat is deep. Is it real that bad with your family, I don't mean to be nosey but I just don't like to see, hear or read how sad things are with people even though i don't know them.

Anonymous said...

Rosc, I totally understand how you feel with the panic attacks as I suffer them too.

It goes so much deeper than the name suggests doesn't it, its controling you making you feel like you could die any second, sweat drips, heart races, scream inside sometimes out.

Trouble is there is never anyone there that understands with you when it happens and that makes it worse. I feel for you x

Rosc said...

Oh yes.. a lot worse that what the name suggests. And the thing is, I know it can be fought with and that it's all in my mind but when it starts I just go mad. Crazy and too unstable to even try to think straight.

It's never always mind over matter with this one. And sometimes, other people thinks it's just drama. They never will understand.